All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.88Trending at AU $78.76
- AU $40.37Trending at AU $43.73
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $23.91Trending at AU $26.88
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.13
- AU $13.26Trending at AU $16.13
About this product
- DescriptionA young bride finds a wounded highlander held captive in her England home. Unable to leave him at the mercy of her ruthless husband, she secretly nurses him and frees him when his father and highland warriors cross the border to attack. Faced with the angel who'd spared his life so many years before, Cale vows to protect her and her daughter even if it means a war with England. Unable to allow a war over her, Elizabeth struggles with accepting his love, his protection and a life she'd never imagined.
- Author BiographyFrom Laura's first diary to the journals she still keep today, you'll find her favorite quotes, thoughts, stories and dreams. She spent years sharing sories with her closest family and friends and now, at twenty-eight is publishing her favorites.
- Author(s)Laura Caine
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Photographer(s)Michael Schafer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.