All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $86.86Trending at AU $98.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $11.47Trending at AU $14.15
About this product
- DescriptionWhere is Julie? When cattle baron Thane McAllister's daughter disappears from her home and a ransom te signed by the torious Coldwater brothers arrives at the ranch, U.S. Marshal Chance Ridgeway deputizes cowboy Merlin Fanshaw and sends him and legendary tracker Hoodoo Hawks to deliver the ransom and rescue Julie. The job is supposed to be a simple one, but Merlin soon learns that a simple assignment can sometimes be the most difficult of all. There simply cant be a writer better trained by environment and experience to draft western fiction, writes author and syndicated columnist Roland Cheek. Stan Lynde is a master of imagery. And best-selling author Larry Delaney writes, No one has ever captured the character of the west, or created more authentic and memorable characters than Stan Lynde. Saving Miss Julie is a thrilling page turner of a vel, combining action, mystery, and humor to produce a memorable reading experience, and a book the reader will save and read again.
- Author BiographyPopular author Stan Lynde was reared on the rangelands of the Crow Indian Reservation in southeastern Montana and is an adopted member of the Crow tribe. He is the creator, author, and artist of two highly acclaimed nationally syndicated cartoon strips, Rick O'Shay and Latigo. Stan has been listed in Who's Who in America and Who's Who in American Art. He received the Inkpot Award for achievement in the comic arts in 1977 and the Montana Governor's Award for the Arts in 1983. He is a member of the Author's Guild, and Western Writers of America. He is the award-winning author of seven novels featuring the adventures of Deputy U.S. Marshal Merlin Fanshaw. Marshal of Medicine Lodge, the fourth novel of the series, was a 2006 SPUR Award Finalist, and received a 2006 Independent Publisher Award for Best Regional Fiction, Mountain West. His fifth novel, Summer Snow, was a 2007 SPUR Award Finalist, and won a 2007 Independent Publisher Award for Best Regional Fiction, Mountain West. His sixth novel, Vendetta Canyon, received the prestigious SPUR Award in 2009 from Western Writers of America for best original audio book. Stan's most recent novel, To Kill a Coppr King, was published in 2010. Stan quotes popular western author Louis L'Amour: I think of myself in the oral tradition-- as a troubadour, a village tale teller, the man in the shadows of a campfire. That's the way I'd like to be remembered--as a storyteller. A good storyteller. Stan and his wife Lynda live in Helena, Montana.
- Author(s)Stan Lynde
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.