All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $75.76Trending at AU $77.16
- AU $40.38Trending at AU $43.57
- AU $31.53Trending at AU $38.21
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $25.51
- AU $23.92Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $9.71Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.03
About this product
- DescriptionOn the same day of his disappearance, the body of six year old John William Hampton was discovered t far from his home. His father, Joe Hampton was tried and convicted of his son's murder. The prosecution had made strong allegations that the child's mother, Mary Lynn, had been aware of previous abuse. After the sentencing of Joe Hampton, the judge added: To assure the safety of the Hampton's four year old child, Molly Jane, I'm removing her from her mother's care. Custody will be granted to her maternal aunt, Laura Wilson, and Ted Wilson who I understand to be in good standing with the courts. As the crowd dispersed, Laura said to her sister, I will see to it that Molly Jane is safe - like you should have done for John William. Mary Lynn wholeheartedly believing in her husband's incence, and denying all allegations of abuse, says to reporters, as cameras flash: I will find the murderer of my son and when the truth is kwn, Joe and Molly Jane will come home to me.
- Author BiographyJanis Anderson Yelton writes murder mysteries which keep you on the edge of your seat. Janis refers to her books as Easy Reads, being fast paced and entertaining.. There will be no page skipping in my books, Janis proclaims. My books are full of action and suspense - and not a lot of lengthy sunrise descriptions. But how Yelton began to write is a story in itself. In 1997, she was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease, but along with this hardship came a gift - creativity. Janis began to write books. Was the creative side of her brain working harder to compensate for the diseased portion? Neither Janis nor her physicians knew. But what they did know she only one of many to experience interest in new endeavors, after their Parkinson's diagnosis. Researchers now speculate approximately 20% of PD patients experience a change which comes from medication. In 2003 Janis' first book was published; but shortly thereafter, her Parkinson's, a progressive disease, had advanced and kept her from writing. Then in September 2010 Janis began participation in a research study at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center, involving a new medicine delivery system. Voila! Janis got her life back which includes her writing. Janis was raised in Northern Kentucky, where she and her husband continue to reside, as do their five grown children and nine grandchildren. The following books are available: LESSONS LEARNED; WHOSE BABY IS THIS?; I KNOW YOU'RE HIDING & I'LL FIND YOU; FOR A MOTHER'S LOVE; SAVING MOLLY JANE HAMPTON; and ACTS OF CONTRITION.
- Author(s)Janis Anderson Yelton
- Date of Publication28/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.