All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionAging is inevitable. As our loved ones age, many will require additional assistance to ensure their safety and happiness. The reality is that these services can be very expensive. For the vast majority of families, paying for senior care may be a stressful and exhausting experience. Saving Money on Senior Care: How to Make Aging Affordable is designed to provide you a crash-course in six of the most powerful options available to pay for senior care services. It combines the expert advice of leading providers in each category with the tough questions you must ask to ensure you get the straight scoop and the best options for your family. This powerful book arms you with the kwledge and confidence you'll need to seek and utilize the ideal financial services provider to give your family the peace of mind it deserves. Regardless of how much you kw about paying for senior care today, you'll find this book a valuable tool in your journey.
- Author BiographyRyan Malone is the managing editor of Inside Elder Care, a leading online resource for helping families understand and evaluate the many options of senior care. The creator of the by families, for families approach to senior care, Ryan has helped thousands of families across the country make aging a positive experience for their families. Ryan continues to play an active role in his mother's care. Ryan is a Political Science graduate from the University of Maryland and holds an M.B.A. from the UC Irvine Paul Merage School of Business. In addition to his passion for senior care, he is the president and founder of SmartBug Media, a marketing consultancy that helps businesses increases leads, customers and in uence. Ryan lives in Southern California with his wife and daughter.
- Author(s)Ryan Malone
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.