Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.25+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionThis trusted marriage resource for engaged and newlywed couples is expanded and updated. With more than 500,000 copies in print, Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts has become the gold standard for helping today's engaged and newlywed couples build a solid foundation for lifelong love. Trusted relationship experts Drs. Les and Leslie Parrott offer seven time-tested questions to help couples debunk the myths of marriage, bridge the gender gap, fight a good fight, and join their spirits for a rock-solid marriage. This expanded and updated edition of Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts has been honed by ten years of feedback, professional experience, research, and insight, making this tried-and-true resource better than ever. Specifically designed to meet the needs of today's couples, this book equips readers for a lifelong marriage before it even starts. The men's and women's workbooks include self-tests and exercises sure to bring about personal insight and help you apply what you learn. The eight-session DVD features the Parrotts' lively presentation as well as real-life couples, making this a tool you can use right out of the box. A bonus session for second marriages is also included. The unabridged audio CD is read by the authors. Curriculum Kit includes DVD with Leader's Guide, Workbook for Men, Workbook for Women, and hardcover book. All components, except for DVD, are also sold separately.
- Author BiographyDrs. Les and Leslie Parrott are codirectors of the Center for Relationship Development at Seattle Pacific University (SPU), a groundbreaking program dedicated to teaching the basics of good relationships. Les Parrott is a professor of clinical psychology at SPU, and Leslie is a marriage and family therapist at SPU. The Parrotts are authors of the Gold Medallion Award--winning Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts. They have also written Love Talk, I Love You More, Your Time-Starved Marriage, and the Complete Guide to Marriage Mentoring. They have been featured on Oprah, CBS This Morning, CNN, and The View, and in USA Today and the New York Times. They are also frequent guest speakers and their radio program, Love Talk, is carried by stations throughout North America. They live in Seattle, Washington, with their two sons. www.RealRelationships.com Drs. Les y Leslie Parratt son codirectores de Center for Relationship Development en Seattle Pacific University (SPU). Les Parrott es profesor en una clinica de psicologia en SPU, y Leslie es terapeuta de familia y matrimonio en SPU. Los Parrotts son escritores y ganadores del Medallon de Oro Salva Tu Matrimonio Antes que Empieze, Amor Es, Relasiones, y Cuando Malas Cosas Pasan a Un Buen Matrimonio. Ellos se an estado presentando en Oprah CBS Esta Manana, en El Paisaje, USA Hoy y en New York Tiempo. Ellos tambien son hablantes frecuentes y han escrito para una variedad de revistas ellos viven en Seattle, Washington con sus dos hijos. Dr. Leslie Parrott is a marriage and family therapist and codirector with her husband, Dr. Les Parrott, of the Center for Relationship Development at Seattle Pacific University. She is the author of God Made You Nose to Toes, and coauthor with her husband of several bestselling books, including The Complete Guide to Marriage Mentoring, Relationships, Love Talk, and the Gold Medallion Award-winner, Saving Your Marriage before It Starts. Leslie is a columnist for Today's Christian Woman and has been featured on Oprah, CBS Morning, CNN, and The View, and in USA Today and he New York Times. The Parrotts' radio program, Love Talk, is carried by stations throughout North America. Leslie lives in Seattle with her husband and their two sons. www./RealRelationships.com
- Author(s)Les Parrott,Leslie L. Parrott
- Date of Publication26/09/2006
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2006
- Weight138 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Most relevant reviews
- codyhaberman8612 Oct, 2012by
Awesome product ! Great for the value of your money!
I recently bought this product because i am currently in a life group with my church. This book is great for new marriages or even ones that are engaged. The workbook is simple and straight forword. I would recommend this book to anyone whos in a relationship.