All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionSaving the Future tells the inside story of this unique period through the eyes of the men and women who made it happen. Drawing on new insights from ministers, employers, top civil servants and trade union leaders, it charts the background to the first national agreement in 1987, which brought Ireland back from the ecomic brink, and the acceptance of a deceptively simple ecomic formula and new articles of faith among senior political, trade union and business leaders. Written by the three leading journalists who tracked the ups and downs of the social partnership period, and with access to the high-level decision makers in the civil service, politics, business and the unions, the book describes the most dynamic years of Ireland's ecomic development through the eyes of those who helped shape it.
- Author BiographyTim Hastings is former Group Industrial Correspondent with Independent Newspapers. He now works as an independent consultant and teaches at the National College of Ireland. He holds a PhD from UCD. Brian Sheehan is editor of the specialist magazine Industrial Relations News (IRN). Padraig Yeates is former Industry and Employment Correspondent of the Irish Times.
- Author(s)Brian Sheehan,Padraig Yeates,Tim Hastings
- PublisherBlackhall Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintBlackhall Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight658 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.