All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe saxophone is arguably the most iconic of all instruments, but with its graceful form and soulful tone it's easy to forget that it's still a machine. It's a complicated machine, too, and even a slight fault in the mechanism can affect the way it feels and plays. This invative manual explains clearly and simply how the mechanism functions and what can be done to maintain it, as well as to improve its performance with professional set-up techniques, with few or specialist tools. This manual is essential reading for everyone who plays the saxophone.
- Author BiographyStephen Howard has been a professional repairer for over 30 years, and a player for even longer. He has an international reputation for his down-to-earth approach that cuts through the myth and jargon and gets straight to the point in an informal and engaging style.
- Author(s)Stephen Howard
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication23/04/2015
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Weight771 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.