CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.38
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.83
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.45
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.52
About this product
- DescriptionA strikingly illustrated picture book with a strong anti-bullying message, from a father-and-son team. Based on the author's childhood experience, Say Hello tells the poignant story of a boy who is left out and all alone, while other children play happily together. Michael Foreman's beautifully spare illustrations perfectly complement the story's underlying message: When someone's feeling left out, low, it doesn't take much to say ...'Hello!'
- Author BiographyJack Foreman originally wrote this poem, based on a real childhood experience, when he was ten years old. It wasn't until many years later that he showed it to his father, and it became the picture book, Say Hello. Jack is currently studying art history at Nottingham University.
- Author(s)Jack Foreman
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2008
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Content Notechiefly Illustrations (some col.)
- Weight186 g
- Width242 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Michael Foreman
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.