About this product
- DescriptionThe Fox family is a typical nuclear family that threatens to explode at any moment. First Paige gets sick, then Roger gets sick, then Peter starts chewing tobacco, then Jason breaks his Nintendo, then Andy . . . things are never dull, especially on the family vacation.
- Author(s)Bill Amend
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Out-of-print date11/12/2011
- Content Notechiefly illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width235 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.