All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFriendship? Forget it! Mei Tachibana has friends - and she doesn't need them! Ever since her 'friends' betrayed her in elementary school, she's sworn off friendship entirely. All it leads to is betrayal and heartbreak, and she can cope just fine by herself. However, one day everything changes when she accidentally roundhouse kicks the most popular boy in school! But Yamato Kurosawa isn't angry in the slightest - in fact, he thinks his ordinary life could use an unusual girl like Mei!
- Author BiographyKanae Hazuki has been drawing romance manga since 2004. Say I Love You, which Kodansha began serializing in 2008, is her breakout hit, and her first manga for teens to be published in English.
- Author(s)Kanae Hazuki
- PublisherKodansha America, Inc
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKodansha America, Inc
- Content Note1
- Weight168 g
- Width127 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.71
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.67
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $56.62Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.