All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionStory of a farm boy, one of eight children, went to seminary, married, had four children, became a USAF chaplain, served bases in the US and overseas.
- Author BiographyLouis Kok was born in Lynden, WA, served as a chaplain in the USAF for 26 1/2 years and is now living in Lynden, WA with his wife Fran, of 52 years.
- Author(s)Louis E. Kok
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication10/03/2006
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight826 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.