All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
About this product
- DescriptionWhether considering a bus decorated by the grandmothers of former lovers, a child's view of a disembodied beard wandering hallways, or a dinner party given by a scampering herd of mice, the poems in Say Sand, Daniel Coudriet's first collection, complicate and reconfigure our emotional connections to one ather by permeating them with urgent senses of mystery and authority. With sometimes humorous and often unsettling pulses of imagery, Coudriet builds a world with these poems that is both like our own and unlike anything we can imagine.
- Author BiographyDANIEL COUDRIET lives with his wife and son, and the family divides time between Argentina and the United States. He was educated at University of Virginia, Hollins University, and University of Massachusetts Amherst, where he earned an MFA. He has also published translations of Argentinean poetry in many journals. Say Sand is his first book.
- Author(s)Daniel Coudriet
- PublisherCarnegie-Mellon University Press
- Date of Publication08/01/2010
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationPittsburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCarnegie-Mellon University Press
- Weight136 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.