Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.49Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $55.54Trending at AU $56.93
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.75
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.38
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $12.67Trending at AU $12.99
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.43
About this product
- DescriptionWhen is a marriage worth saving, and when is it worth letting go?'He felt his stomach tighten, his heart begin to race. The coffeemaker beeped, signalling its readiness, and Ellen got up and poured two mugs. She set one in front of Griffin, one in front of herself. Griffin watched the steam rise up and curl back on itself, then dissipate. He said quietly, I'm t going anywhere. Pardon? I said, I'm t going anywhere. I'm t moving. She dded. I see. Well, I can't. I have to be here to take care of Zoe. Griffin pictured his daughter, a redheaded beauty who would kck the stuffing out of any man who crossed her. All right, you can stay, too, he told Ellen. Griffin. One of us has to go. In Say When, Elizabeth Berg negotiates perfectly the fine balance between humour and poignancy as she charts the days and nights of a family whose rmal life has been shattered. Told from the point of view of a man who goes overnight from being a husband to becoming his wife's roommate, this is a gripping and heartfelt story. Praise for Elizabeth Berg'Heartwrenching-Hilarious-Berg sits somewhere between Anne Tyler and Alice Hoffman.' Chicago Sun-Times 'Maybe Freud didn't kw the answer to what women want, but Elizabeth Berg certainly does.' USA Today
- Author BiographyElizabeth Berg is the award-winning author of nine previous novels. A former nurse, she lives in Chicago.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Berg
- Date of Publication24/04/2004
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArrow Books Ltd
- Content Noteport.
- Weight291 g
- Width131 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.