CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionGreg Cootsona puts a spiritual spin on the classic business strategy for setting priorities in this valuable guide to finding personal fulfillment in an increasingly frantic world. At age thirty-eight, Cootsona, a physically fit minister busy with his growing congregation and his young family, had a scare with heart trouble. The unexpected and frightening news proved providential. Cootsona realized that he was juggling too many roles, saying yes to too many commitments. In SAY YES TO NO, Cootsona blends personal experiences and deep reflection to show why learning to say can transform our lives. He describes the choices he made as he set the priorities in his own life, and encourages readers to look within their hearts and focus on the values and the goals that promise them their greatest rewards. Filled with sound advice and profound insights, SAY YES TO NO provides a path to achieving physical, professional, emotional, and spiritual well-being that will appeal to Christian and mainstream audiences alike.
- Author BiographyGREG COOTSONA is a pastor at Bidwell Presbyterian Church in Chico, California. Formerly, he ministered at the Fifth Avenue Presbyterian Church in New York City, where he headed the Center for Christian Studies. Greg is married, with two young daughters.
- Author(s)Greg Cootsona
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDoubleday & Co Inc.
- Weight150 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.