CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.28
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.57
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.39
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $35.99
- AU $28.50Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $27.86Trending at AU $29.04
About this product
- DescriptionKelsey Langton has been left penniless by her parents' death, and as the sole provider for her younger sister, Jean, she needs to find them both a home and a future. There seems to be only one way to ensure Jean's well-being, and that is by sacrificing her own - Kelsey decides that she must sell herself to the highest bidder. With fear and trepidation she enters the House of Eros, resigned to become the plaything of some well-heeled gentleman. The man to win her is Lord Derek Malory, a dashing rakehell from a family of harming London rakes. Enchanted by the stunning, dark-haired girl with flashing bright eyes, he purchases her for his mistress, sweeping Kelsey into a world of astonishing family secrets, perilous rivalries and unconventional loyalties. But Lord Derek is unaware of the true worth of the prize he has so frivolously acquired - never dreaming that his proud, spirited mistress is a highborn lady blessed with grace, wit and intelligence as well as beauty. And he certainly never expected that he would fall in love with her.
- Author BiographyJohanna Lindsey is one of the world's most popular authors of romance. She has written over forty novels, each one has been a bestseller, with several New York Times number ones. Johanna Lindsey lives in Hawaii with her family.
- Author(s)Johanna Lindsey
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/1997
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight198 g
- Width106 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.