Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a step-by-step tutorial that will enable you to leverage the flexible search functionality of Apache Solr together with the Big Data power of Apache Hadoop. Scaling Big Data with Hadoop and Solr provides guidance to developers who wish to build high-speed enterprise search platforms using Hadoop and Solr. This book is primarily aimed at Java programmers who wish to extend the Hadoop platform to make it run as an enterprise search without any prior kwledge of Apache Hadoop and Solr.
- Author BiographyHrishikesh Karambelkar is a software architect with a blend of entrepreneurial and professional experience. His core expertise involves working with multiple technologies such as Apache Hadoop and Solr,and architecting new solutions for the next generation of a product line for his organization.He has published various research papers in the domains of graph searches in databases at various international conferences in the past. On a technical note,Hrishikesh has worked on many challenging problems in the industry involving Apache Hadoop and Solr.
- Author(s)Hrishikesh Karambelkar
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication10/08/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight261 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.