All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides practicing social entrepreneurs, whether nprofit or for-profit, with a guiding framework and practical recommendations for scaling. It is filled with ideas and examples to make it easier for practitioners to make major strides in resolving serious social problems involving, poverty, health, education, and the environment.
- Author BiographyPaul N. Bloom is adjunct professor of social entrepreneurship and marketing with the Center for the Advancement of Social Entrepreneurship (CASE) at Duke University's Fuqua School of Business. He was faculty director of CASE from 2007 to 2012. Dr. Bloom is the author or coauthor of more than 100 published articles, papers, book chapters, and books, including The Handbook of Marketing and Society and Scaling Social Impact: New Thinking. He was recently named the 2010-2011 winner of the American Marketing Association's Lifetime Achievement Award for the Marketing and Society Special Interest Group, becoming only the third recipient of this honor. He holds a PhD in marketing from the Kellogg School of Northwestern University, an MBA from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, and a BS from Lehigh University. He previously served as a marketing professor at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and the University of Maryland at College Park.
- Author(s)Paul N. Bloom
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/07/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleSocial Entrepreneurship Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight494 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $67.12Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.