All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $7.80Trending at AU $8.37
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.25
- AU $15.08Trending at AU $15.48
About this product
- DescriptionFreestyle Express is a new, fully accessible range of books tailored for 11-15 year old pupils with a reading age of 8 years. The range uses a simplified version off the Freestyle layout, making it easier for the less confident reader to follow. A Painful History of Medicine traces the extraordinary, sometimes gruesome and even bizarre development of medicine through the ages. Medical breakthroughs from ancient civilizations right up to modern day are put into cultural contexts and incredible practices and fascinating beliefs are revealed.
- Author(s)John Townsend
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication27/07/2006
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleFreestyle Express: Painful History of Medicine S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date09/01/2009
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest Age8+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.