All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $45.41Free postage
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $26.42Trending at AU $27.04
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $40.17
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $24.78Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $33.61
- AU $24.51Trending at AU $26.85
About this product
- DescriptionThis title is filled with more than 40 delicious classic Scandinavian baking recipes. From coffee-breads and cakes to cookies and tarts, Scandinavia is home to some of the world's most delicious and delightful baked treats. Scandinavian Classic Baking is a gorgeous cookbook filled with 43 all-time favourite recipes, accompanied by stunning full-colour photographs, amusing anecdotes, delightful stories, and fascinating facts about Scandinavian baking and food. This is a must-have for anyone looking to add a touch of Scandinavian warmth to their baking.
- Author BiographyPat Sinclair is a food consultant and keen home baker.
- Author(s)Pat Sinclair
- PublisherPelican Publishing Co
- Date of Publication17/01/2011
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPelican Publishing Co
- Out-of-print date18/06/2015
- Content Note100 full-colour illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.