All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Scandinavians excel at comfort-- family, friends, a good atmosphere, long meals, relaxation, and an emphasis on the simple pleasures. They even have a word for this kind of coziness that comes with spending quality time in hearth and home when the days are short: hygge. Trine Hahnemann is the doyenne of Scandinavian cooking, and loves thing more than spending time in her kitchen cooking up comforting food in good company. This is her collection of recipes that will warm you up and teach you to embrace the art of hygge, matter where you live.
- Author BiographyA chef and food writer, Trine Hahnemann is an enthusiastic advocate for sustainable solutions, organic sourcing, and food cooked with love. With her great knowledge of Danish food and food culture, she writes for and appears regularly in the media in America and Britian. Trine has written ten cookbooks in her native Danish and four in English: Scandinavian Baking, The Scandinavian Cookbook, Scandinavian Christmas, and The Nordic Diet/em>.
- Author(s)Trine Hahnemann
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing
- Date of Publication25/10/2016
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1157 g
- Width203 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.