All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $34.64Trending at AU $35.22
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
About this product
- DescriptionHere is a rich compendium of hundreds of legends, stories, beliefs, and magic collected from oral sources in preindustrial Scandinavia. In this rural society, the people lived close to nature and believed themselves an integral part of it. This volume focuses on beliefs that illustrate the central aspects of a traditional worldview, rather than on prose narratives considered for their literary value.
- PublisherUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Date of Publication01/02/1991
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleNordic S.
- Series Part/Volume Number15
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Weight610 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byHenning K. Sehmsdorf,Reimund Kvideland
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.