All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionScandinavian Modern was the most influential and enduring design movement of the 20th century, dominating the international scene in the 1950s and continuing to shape the way we live today. Architects and designers from Denmark, Sweden, Norway, and Finland, were responsible for a range of contemporary homes, furniture, textiles, ceramics, glassware, and other products that defined an entire approach to modern post-war living. What characterizes Scandinavian Modern is its approachability; the use of natural materials and organic forms combined with clean lines and attention to basic practicality and comfort. <em>Scandinavian Home</em> demonstrates this elegant, yet informal design at its best and most accessible.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Wilhide is the author and co-author of many acclaimed books on design and interiors. She has also contributed to many of Terence Conran's books, including <em>The Essential House Book</em>, <em>The Ultimate House Book</em>, <em>Plain</em>, <em>Simple</em>, <em>Useful</em> and <em>Conran on Colour</em>. Her own books include <em>Surface and Finish</em>, <em>Eco</em> and <em>New Decor</em>. Her first novel, Ashenden, was published by Penguin in 2012.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Wilhide
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication14/01/2016
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1111 g
- Width216 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.