All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $68.04Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionScanning Probe Microscopy (SPM) is the enabling tool for na(bio)techlogy, which has opened new vistas in many interdisciplinary research areas. Concomitant with the developments in SPM instrumentation and techniques are new and previously unthought-of opportunities in materials nafabrication and characterisation. In particular, the developments in addressing and manipulating matter at the level of single atoms or molecules, and studies of biological materials (e.g. live cells, or cell membranes) result in new and exciting discoveries.The rising importance of SPM demands a concise treatment in the form of a book which is accessible to interdisciplinary practitioners. This book highlights recent advances in the field of SPM with sufficient depth and breadth to provide an intellectually stimulating overview of the current state of the art. The book is based on a set of carefully selected original works from rewned contributors on topics that range from atom techlogy, scanning tunneling spectroscopy of self-assembled nastructures, SPM probe fabrication, scanning force microscopy applications in biology and materials science down to the single molecule level, vel scanning probe techniques, and nalithography.The variety of topics underlines the strong interdisciplinary character of SPM related research and the combined expertise of the contributors gives us a unique opportunity to discuss possible future trends in SPM related research. This makes the book t merely a collection of already published material but an enlightening insight into cutting edge research and global SPM research trends.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication14/12/2010
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Edited byKuan Eng Johnson Goh,Nikodem Tomczak
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.