Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.83Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionCovering a diverse range of practical applications and real-world examples, Scanning Probe Microscopy for Industrial Applications examines important and successful applications of SPM in various industries, including food science, personal care industry, and forestry applications. Author D. G. Yablon details how SPM has impacted the industrial sector leading to improved product formulation, new understanding of processes, and improvements in manufacturing. The book provides chemists, materials scientists, physicists, polymer scientists, and biophysicists with the most important and successful applications of SPM.
- Author BiographyDALIA G. YABLON, PhD, developed and led a state-of-the-art scanning probe microscopy facility for more than ten years in Corporate Strategic Research, the flagship R&D center of ExxonMobil Corporation. Under her direction, scanning probe microscopy was used to characterize, conduct failure analysis, and probe structure-property relationships across all sectors of the vast petroleum business including areas of polymers, tribology, corrosion, geochemistry, and metallurgy. She currently leads SurfaceChar, a characterization consulting company.
- Author(s)Dalia G. Yablon
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication28/01/2014
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight686 g
- Width162 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.