All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe theological and cultural vigour of these seven French Dominicans-Sertillanges, Chenu, Congar, Lebret, Loew, Liege, and Couturier-eventually influenced the entire church through the breakthrough of Vatican II. They read the signs of the times and saw what the Holy Spirit was doing in a changing world. The Catholic Church is more alive because of them.
- Author BiographyThomas F O'Meara, OP, is the William K Warren Professor of Theology Emeritus at the University of Notre Dame. He is the author of many books. Paul Philibert, OP, is Promoter of Permanent Formation for the Southern Dominican Province in the USA. He is a retired professor of pastoral theology.
- Author(s)Paul Philibert,Thomas Franklin O'Meara
- PublisherATF Press
- Date of Publication30/07/2013
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationHindmarsh, SA
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintATF Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight560 g
- Width150 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.