All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a rare direct examination of the broken justice system in the United States, where homicide detectives and district attorneys all too often become blinded by their goal of winning convictions rather than searching for justice for both the victims and the accused.
- Author BiographyJ. Patrick O'Connor is the editor and publisher of Crime Magazine. He has worked as a reporter for UPI, editor of Cincinnati Magazine, associate editor of TV Guide, and editor and publisher of the Kansas City New Times. He lives in Kansas City, Missouri.
- Author(s)J. Patrick O'Connor
- PublisherStrategic Media Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationRock Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStrategic Media Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.