All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- Description<b>You ll laugh, you ll cry, you ll s#*t yourself! </b> Back by popular demand, the mind-blowing follow-up to the bestselling <i>1,001 Facts That Will Scare the S#*t Out of You.</i> An all-new collection of entertaining and horrifying truths about us, our world, and why we re totally screwed. With more disturbing facts and fun new topics, including weird celebrities, boobs, the internet, clowns, serial killers, sexual fetishes, bacon, Elvis, things that will eat you, and more. From stupid dead people to halitosis caused by constipation to a singer whose music can get you killed in some Jamaican neighborhoods, it s all here everything you need to kw about the scary s#*t that surrounds all of us. FACT: Men are four times as likely as women to be struck by lightning. FACT: McDonald s McRib sandwich contains some of the same ingredients used to manufacture gym mats and running shoes. FACT: Mobius syndrome is a rare neurological disorder that renders victims unable to move their faces. FACT: You can get an STD from a bikini wax.
- Author Biography<b>Cary McNeal</b> is the author of the bestselling <i>1,001 Facts That Will Scare the S#*t Out of You</i> and <i>Crap I Bought On eBay.</i> He is also an Emmy-winning TV producer who has written comedy for Mike Myers, Jackie Chan, and Fred Willard.
- Author(s)Cary McNeal
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication15/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerigee Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width137 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.