Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationAl Pacino gives an unforgettable performance as Tony Montana, one of the most ruthless gangsters ever depicted on film, in this gripping crime epic inspired by the 1932 classic of the same title. Directed by hit-maker Brian DePalma and produced by Martin Bregman who brought both Godfather legends to the screen, Scarface follows the violent career of a small-time Cuban refugee hoodlum who guns his way to the top of Miami's cocaine empire. With its intense screenplay by Academy Award-winner Oliver Stone, driving musical score by Giorgio Moroder, and superb insights into Miami's Latin lifestyle, Scarface joins the ranks of Hollywood's greatest underworld dramas, as it lays bare the sordid power of the American drug scene. Time Magazine calls it "Exhilarating," while the New York Times' Vincent Canby applauds the picture as "Stylish and Provocative."
- Product Release Date04/03/2002
- Theatrical Release Year1983
- Number of Discs1
- ActorsAl Pacino,F. Murray Abraham,Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio,Michelle Pfeiffer,Steven Bauer
- DirectorsBrian De Palma
- Rating InfoMedium Level Violence
- Run Time163 minutes
- Primary GenreDrama
- StudioSony Pictures
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $34.99Trending at AU $69.75
- AU $38.99Trending at AU $60.12
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $61.15
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $53.05
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $79.93
- AU $53.28Trending at AU $81.12
- AU $13.50Trending at AU $21.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.