All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionKarl Dresner should be on a plane to the Maldives with a girlfriend who wants more than he can give. Instead, he makes a decision he will come to regret and finds himself caught up in a bomb blast in London. Cut down in a blizzard of glass shards, Karl is left alive, but only just. A J Duggan's life changed in June 1996 when Manchester city centre was torn apart by a huge bomb. Attempting to make sense of this experience, he began to write.
- Author BiographyA. J. Duggan's life changed on a sweltering day in Manchester in June 1996 when the city centre was torn apart by a huge bomb. He escaped without a scratch but more than two hundred other people did not. Attempting to make sense of this experience, he began to write, eventually leading to this, his first novel. He was born in Liverpool in 1963, lives in Cheshire and works in the computer industry.
- Author(s)A.J. Duggan
- PublisherFlambard Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationHexham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFlambard Press
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.