Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.38
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $44.03Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionNobody ever said life was easy, and fourteen year old Amy Weston has often found this to be the case. For over five years, she has been silent, never speaking to anyone for the fear of alerting anyone of her abusive home life. After a tragic car accident claims her mother's life and severely injures Amy, it becomes apparent that some of the bruises and cuts Amy displays are t from the wreck itself. When questions are raised about the nature of the wreck, Amy's emotional stability is shattered, sending her over the edge. The last resort to help the depressed teen is a psychiatric hospital. After accidentally vocalizing a thought, her life story begins to appear but body realizes until then how deep the scars from a grim childhood, her father's abuse and the loss of her mother actually are.
- Author BiographyBorn in Chicago and raised in Northeast Tennessee, Lassie Kurb has spent much of her life doodling with the art of writing. Since the age of seventeen, she has participated in several writing competitions. She spends her free time doing taxidermy, writing and training dogs. She is currently working towards her bachelors degree in Criminal Justice.
- Author(s)Lassie Kurb
- Date of Publication11/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date20/04/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.