All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionDesign and Make Scarves, Ties, Collars and Belts contains a range of beautiful designs, which can be easily made from cheap and accessible components. Each of these designs is elegant and striking, ranging from a beautiful feather collar to the Bollywood belt, made from leather and rhinestones. Each project is set out in a simple and straightforward way, starting with an image of the finished piece, listing the supplies you will need and the tools required, then following with an illustrated making sequence. Even absolute beginners can confidently and successfully tackle all the projects. The final section is packed with design ideas, enabling you to take your new skills further, and it also contains helpful pattern making advice and patterns to follow.
- Author BiographyChristina Brodie graduated from Winchester School of Art with a degree in fashion and textiles in 1995. Originally a botanical artist, she now creates funky printed accessories for her own label World of Christina. Her work can be viewed at www.worldofchristina.co.uk and www.temple-of-flora.com. Christina is also the author of the beautiful book Drawing and Painting Plants and the forthcoming title Design and Make Fashion Bags and Purses.
- Author(s)Christina Brodie
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleDesign and Make
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Note250 full colour
- Weight466 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.