All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.86Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this book is to provide an ethgraphic description of Ghanaian Diaspora and Protestant congregations in the USA. This book on African diaspora is a case study of diaspora missiology in action. Two African diaspora congregations in Europe and five Ghanaian Presbyterian congregations in the USA are highlighted to showcase how diaspora missiology is strategically supplementary to the traditional mission paradigm in the new demographic reality of the 21st century. Two major considerations compose this case study on Ghanaian diaspora and congregations in the USA: an academic ethgraphic description with regard to the distinctive markers of diversity, identity, and receptivity of the Gospel in the multicultural USA society, followed by practical missiological understanding of the formation, development, and mobilization for mission of the USA Ghanaian Protestant Churches.
- Author BiographyYaw Attah Edu-Bekoe, D.Miss. - Ordained, evangelical, and charismatic minister of the Presbyterian Church of Ghana (PDG) and the District Minister of the Mpraeso District in the Kwahu Presbytery of the Presbyterian Church of Ghana. - Graduate of the Doctor of Missiology Program at Western Seminary. - Currently, Senior Lecturer of the Ghana Christian University College; an Adjunct Lecturer of his alma mater - the Trinity Theological Seminary, Legon, Ghana. Enoch Wan, Ph.D.(www.enochwan.com) - Director, Doctor of Missiology Program at Western Seminary, Portland, Oregon, USA. - President of EMS (Evangelical Missiological Society: www.EMSweb.org). - Advisory Board, Global Diaspora Network (http: //www.globaldiaspora.org/).
- Author(s)Yaw Attah Edu-Bekoe
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.