All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume crosses the boundaries of physics' traditional subdivisions to treat scattering theory within the context of classical electromagnetic radiation, classical particle mechanics, and quantum mechanics. Includes updates on developments in three-particle collisions, scattering by ncentral potentials, and inverse scattering problems. 1982 edition.
- Author BiographyRoger G. Newton is Professor Emeritus at Indiana University. A Harvard PhD, he worked for several years at the legendary Institute for Advanced Study at Princeton. His research areas include field theory, scattering theories, nuclear and high-energy physics, elementary particles, quantum mechanics, and mathematical physics.
- Author(s)Roger G. Newton
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/03/2003
- Series TitleDover Books on Physics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content NoteBibliography, index
- Weight794 g
- Width137 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.