All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.22Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionScenario-based e-learning is a proven and engaging way to aid learners in retrieving information or insights to improve their performance. In this Infoline, you will learn about: the power of computer-based simulations to capture and provide practical experience the basics of designing a computer-based simulation how to develop complex and engaging scenarios. This Infoline outlines the essential elements of a good scenario and includes tips for developing strong characters, experience portfolios, anchor stories, and a job aid to guide designers and SMEs in authoring and developing their simulations.
- Author BiographyKen Spero is a Senior Learning Strategist. In his role, Ken continues his work in Experience Design to help clients to shift the focus from what leaders think to how they think, utilizing a Systems Thinking and Immersive Learning approach to improve strategic thinking, decision making and performance. To help bring these ideas more broadly to the marketplace, he recently helped to design and launch the Immersive Learning University for NexLearn which continued the work he had begun with the co-founding of Humentum, LLC. During that time he worked with GSE to develop the PELS (Penn Educational Leadership Simulation Program) an innovative, research-based collaboration between Penn GSE and the three major professional associations for K-12 school leaders. He developed his ideas into a module called Experience Design and Simulation Technology that he teaches as part of the Work Based Learning Leadership doctoral program for Chief Learning Officers offered by the Graduate School of Education at the University of Pennsylvania in association with Wharton and the MedEd Master s program between GSE and Penn s Medical School. He also teaches the Essentials of Experiential Learning and Simulation webinar for ASTD. Ken is a frequent speaker at training conferences and has published several articles on Experience Design and Simulations. He earned his M.B.A. from Columbia University and his undergraduate degree in Management Science from Case Western Reserve University.
- Author(s)Ken Spero
- PublisherAmerican Society for Training & Development
- Date of Publication15/12/2012
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintASTD Press
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.