All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $30.02Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionScene Design: Rendering and Media is intended to help students or practitioners improve their skills at making finished renderings of scene designs for theater. The book demonstrates the process of creating the renderings through real world methods and techniques. Chapters are dedicated to a detailed discussion of various tools including drawing, light and shadow, color mixing, painting, figures, and other media, and the book is rife with colorful and inspirational examples.
- Author BiographyWenhai Ma is the head of the Theatre Production Design Program at Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts in Singapore. Formerly, he taught at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, where he served as Senior Designer & Master Teacher and Chair of the Scene Design Program. He has designed over one hundred productions in the USA and Asia and has also illustrated numerous picture books.
- Author(s)Wenhai Ma
- PublisherFocus Publishing/R Pullins & Co
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationUSA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFocus Publishing/R Pullins & Co
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight708 g
- Width254 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.