Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of observations and poems by Donna Bauman, who has published numerous poems and essays.
- Author BiographyDonna Bauman is a multitalented woman with keen interest in writing, rosary making, Catholic shrines and historical sites, and religion folklore and lifestyle. Donna makes rosaries, and teaches others how to make rosaries. She has written a book, The Military Rolled Knot Rosary, which is an illustrated, step-by-step guide to making rosaries from nylon cord. Thousands of these rosaries have been given to military personnel in Iraq and other places in the world. The creativity of the Shakers and their unique lifestyle, and the old ways of the Amish are also meaningful to her. Donna has visited Lancaster, Pennsylvania and Berlin, Ohio several times to observer, firsthand the Amish way of life. She has also visited Hancock Shaker Village, in Pittsfield, Massachusetts, and the Shaker Villages in South Union, Kentucky and Pleasanton, Kentucky to learn more about them. Donna is grandmother to four rambunctious grandsons: Noah, 20; Luke, 16; Patrick, 12 and Mason 7 years.
- Author(s)Donna L Bauman
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.