All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionBasic. This is the key word in Scenic Design and Lighting Tecniques: A Basic Guide for Theatre, written by two seasoned professionals with over twenty years of experience. This book is designed to show you how to turn a bare stage into a basic set design, without using heavy language that would bog you down. From materials and construction to basic props and lighting, this book explains all you will need to kw to build your set and light it.
- Author BiographyRob Napoli has worked in the field of technical theatre for over 20 years as a professional freelance carpenter, prop master, technical director, production manager, and designer. He holds an MFA in Theatre from Catholic University and a BA in Theatre from St. Vincent College and has been an adjunct professor at the Department of Performing and Fine Arts at DeSales University in Pennsylvania. Currently, he is the Designer and Technical Director at Penn State Berks. An independent producer, videographer/director of videography, and editor with experience in all areas of video, from corporate training to television commercials. His articles appear regularly in Videography, Television Broadcast, TV Technology, Mix, and Government Video. He is a member of the Television/Film faculty at DeSales University in Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Chuck Gloman,Rob Napoli
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/10/2006
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Content NoteApprox. 350 illustrations (250 in full color)
- Weight771 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.