All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionPack up the car and enjoy gorgeous drives through some of the most spectacular scenery Massachusetts has to offer. This pocket-size guide is an indispensable highway companion that maps out short trips for exploring scenic byways and back roads. Whether you embark on an adventure that winds along mountainsides, cuts through open fields, or shows off the shoreline, the road trips in Scenic Driving Massachusetts transform your passenger seat into a front row seat to experience natural beauty at its finest.
- Author BiographyStewart M. Green is a freelance photographer and writer who is the author and photographer of many books for Globe Pequot Press and FalconGuides, including four other Scenic Driving Guides. His photographs have appeared in many publications including Climbing, Rock and Ice, Outside, National Motorist, On The Edge, Alp, Sierra, and others.
- Author(s)Stewart M. Green
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleScenic Driving
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Note22 black & white halftones, 5 maps
- Weight4 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.