All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionScegraphics explores the possibilities of creating a set that utilizes creative design in a multi-dimensional perspective which intends to surround the spectator in a total experience. Going behind the scenes of the design process, it explores the creative and strategic elements of set design such as handmade designing and 3D graphics computing.
- Author BiographyWang Shaoqiang is a professor at the Guangzhou Academy of Fine Arts, where he is dean of the design, visualization and animation department. He is the founder of Sandu Publishing, whose titles focus on international design, architecture, branding, communication, trends and culture, and the editor of Design 360 magazine and Asia-Pacific Design. He has been invited to lecture at numerous universities, design academies and organizations, and he has also been a jury member for China's most prestigious design and illustration awards.
- Author(s)Wang Shaoqiang
- Date of Publication13/04/2015
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationBarcelona
- Country of PublicationSpain
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1406 g
- Width210 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.