All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
About this product
- DescriptionWhen you need just the essentials of beginning chemistry, this Easy Outlines book is there to help. If you are looking for a quick nuts-and-bolts overview of beginning chemistry, it's got to be Schaum's Easy Outline . This book is a pared-down, simplified, and tightly focused version of its Schaum's Outline' cousin, with an emphasis on clarity and conciseness. Graphic elements such as sidebars, reader-alert icons, and boxed highlights stress selected points from the text, illuminate keys to learning, and give you quick pointers to the essentials. Perfect if you have missed class or need extra review, this title gives you expert help from teachers who are authorities in their fields. So small and light that it fits in your backpack! Topics covered include: Basic Concepts, Atoms and Atomic Masses, Electronic Configuration of the Atom, Chemical Bonding, Irganic Nomenclature, Formula Calculations, Chemical Equations, Stoichiometry, Gases, Oxidation and Reduction, Solutions, Rates and Equilibrium, Acid-Base Theory, Organic Chemistry, and Periodic Table.
- Author BiographyDavid Goldberg, Ph.D., is the author of two volumes of the well-known and well-respected Schaum's Outline Series: Shaum's Outline for Chemistry Foundation and Schaum's 3,000 Solved Problems in Chemistry. Dr. Goldberg has also authored chemistry and computer language texts for Prentice Hall, McGraw-Hill, and Macmillan.
- Author(s)David E. Goldberg
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSchaums' Outline Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchaum Outline Series
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight176 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.