All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionTough Test Questions? Missed Lectures? Not Eugh Time? Fortunately for you, there's Schaum's. More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, solvedproblems, and practice exercises to test your skills. This Schaum's Outline gives you 1,370 fully solved problems Complete review of all course fundamentals Clear, concise explanations of all Advanced Calculus concepts Fully compatible with your classroom text, Schaum's highlights all the important facts you need to kw. Use Schaum's to shorten your study time--and get your best test scores! Topics include: Numbers; Sequences; Functions, Limits, and Continuity; Derivatives; Integrals; Partial Derivatives; Vectors; Applications of Partial Derivatives; Multiple Integrals; Line Integrals, Surface Integrals, and Integral Theorems; Infinite Series; Improper Integrals; Fourier Series; Fourier Integrals; Gamma and Beta Functions; and Functions of a Complex Variable Schaum's Outlines--Problem Solved.
- Author BiographyRobert Wrede received his B.S. and M.A. degrees from Miami University, Oxford, Ohio. After teaching there for a year, he attended Indiana University and was awarded a Ph.D. in mathematics. He taught at San Jose State University from 1955 to 1994. He also consulted at IBM, the Naval Radiation Laboratory at Hunter's Point, and with several textbook companies. His primary interests have been in tensor analysis and relativity theory. The late Murray R. Spiegel received the M.S. degree in Physics and the Ph.D. in Mathematics from Cornell University. He had positions at Harvard University, Columbia University, Oak Ridge, and Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, and served as a mathematical consultant at several large companies. His last position was as a professor and chairman of Mathematics at the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Hartford Graduate Center. He was interested in most branches of mathematics, especially those which involve applications to physics and engineering problems. He was the author of numerous journal articles and 14 books on various topics in mathematics.
- Author(s)Murray R. Spiegel,Robert C. Wrede
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSchaums' Outline Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchaum Outline Series
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight669 g
- Width205 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.