Schaum's Outline of Calculus for Business, Economics, and the Social Sciences by Edward T. Dowling (Paperback, 1990)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.56Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.47Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaster calculus for business, ecomics, and the social sciences with this simple-to-use guide. It will help you cut study time, hone problem-solving skills, and achieve your personal best on exams! Students love Schaum's Outlines because they produce results. Each year, hundreds of thousands of students improve their test scores and final grades with these indispensable study guides. Get the edge on your classmates. Use Schaum's ! If you don't have a lot of time but want to excel in class, this book helps you: brush up before tests; find answers fast; study quickly and more effectively; and, get the big picture without spending hours poring over lengthy texts. Schaum's Outlines give you the information your teachers expect you to kw in handy and succinct format without overwhelming you with unnecessary details. You get a complete overview of the subject. Plus, you get plenty of practice exercises to test your skill. Compatible with any classroom text, Schaum's lets you study at your own pace and reminds you of all the important facts you need to remember fast! And Schaum's are so complete, they're perfect for preparing for graduate or professional exams.Inside, you will find: coverage of all course fundamentals, 1,167 fully worked problems, including step-by-step solutions, examples of effective problem-solving and clear explanations of all the principal concepts you need in calculus for business, ecomics, and the social sciences. If you want top grades and a thorough understanding of calculus for business, ecomics, and the social sciences, this powerful study tool is the best tutor you can have! Chapters include: Review, Equations and Graphs, Functions, The Derivative, Differentiation, Uses of the Derivative, Exponential and Logarithmic Functions, Integration, Multivariable Calculus, More of Integration and Multivariable Calculus, Plus an Index.
- Author BiographyEdward T. Dowling, Ph.D., (Bronx, NY) has been a Professor of Economics at Fordham University for twenty-six years. He has published several Schaum's guides as well as numerous journal articles.
- Author(s)Edward T. Dowling
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/1990
- Series TitleSchaums' Outline Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchaum Outline Series
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight624 g
- Width226 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.