All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.89
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.50
About this product
- DescriptionTough Test Questions? Missed Lectures? Not Eugh Time? Fortunately, there's Schaum's. This all-in-one-package includes more than 500 fully solved problems, examples, and practice exercises to sharpen your problem-solving skills. Plus, you will have access to 25 detailed videos featuring instructors who explain the most commonly tested problems - it's just like having your own virtual tutor! You'll find everything you need to build confidence, skills, and kwledge for the highest score possible. More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, solved problems, and practice exercises to test your skills. This Schaum's Outline gives you: 500 fully solved problems; extra practice on topics such as amplifiers and operational amplifier circuits, waveforms and signals, AC power, and more; and support for all the major textbooks for electric circuits courses. Fully compatible with your classroom text, Schaum's highlights all the important facts you need to kw. Use Schaum's to shorten your study time - and get your best test scores! Schaum's Outlines - Problem Solved.
- Author BiographyJoseph A. Edminister is Professor Emeritus of Electrical Engineering from the University of Akron in Akron, Ohio, where he also served as an assistant dean and acting dean of engineering. Edminister is a registered Professional Engineer in Ohio, a member of the bar in Ohio, and a registered patent attorney. He is also the author of Schaum's Outline of Theory and Problems of Electromagnetics. Mahmood Nahvi, PhD, is a professor of electrical engineering at California Polytechnic State University in San Luis Obispo, California. Dr. Nahvi's areas of special interest and expertise include network theory, control theory, communications engineering, signal processing, neural networks, adaptive control and learning in synthetic and living systems, communication and control in the central nervous system, and engineering education. In the area of engineering education, he has developed computer modules for electric circuits, signals, and systems which improve teaching and learning of the fundamentals of electrical engineering.
- Author(s)Joseph A. Edminister,Mahmood Nahvi
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSchaum's Outline Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight746 g
- Width223 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.