All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConfused about financial management? Problem solved. Schaum's Outline of Financial Management provides a succinct review of all financial management concepts in topics such as financial forecasting, planning and budgeting, the management of working capital, short-term financing, time value of money, risk, return, and valuation, capital budgeting, and more.
- Author BiographyThe late Murray R. Spiegel received the M.S. degree in physics and the Ph.D. in mathematics from Cornell University. He had positions at Harvard University, Columbia University, Oak Ridge, and Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, and served as a mathematical consultant at several large companies. His last position was Professor and Chairman of Mathematics at the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Hartford Graduate Center. He was interested in most branches of mathematics, especially those which involve applications to physics and engineering problems. He was the author of numerous journal articles and 14 books on various topics in mathematics.
- Author(s)Dr. Jae K. Shim,Joel G. Siegel
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSchaum's Outline Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchaum Outline Series
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight721 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.