All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTough Test Questions? Missed Lectures? Not Eugh Time? Fortunately, there's Schaum's. This all-in-one-package includes more than 600 fully solved problems, examples, and practice exercises to sharpen your problem-solving skills. Plus, you will have access to 20 detailed videos featuring instructors who explain the most commonly tested problems - it's just like having your own virtual tutor! You'll find everything you need to build confidence, skills, and kwledge for the highest score possible. More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, solved problems, and practice exercises to test your skills. This Schaum's Outline: gives you 622 fully solved problems; extra practice on topics such as buoyancy and flotation, complex pipeline systems, fluid machinery, flow in open channels, and more; and support for all the major textbooks for fluid mechanics and hydraulics courses. Fully compatible with your classroom text, Schaum's highlights all the important facts you need to kw. Use Schaum's to shorten your study time - and get your best test scores! Schaum's Outlines - Problem Solved.
- Author BiographyJack B. Evett is a registered professional engineer and land surveyor and a professor of civil engineering at The University of North Carolina at Charlotte. He is author/coauthor of eleven books, including Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics and 2,500 Solved Problems in Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics. Cheng Liu is a registered professional engineer and a professor of civil engineering technology at The University of North Carolina at Charlotte. He is coauthor of seven books, including Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics and 2,500 Solved Problems in Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics.
- Author(s)Cheng Liu,Jack B. Evett,Ranald V. Giles
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSchaums' Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white)
- Weight573 g
- Width223 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $29.48
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.