All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTough Test Questions? Missed Lectures? Not Eugh Time? Fortunately for you, there's Schaum's. More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, solvedproblems, and practice exercises to test your skills. This Schaum's Outline gives you 885 fully solved problems Complete review of all course fundamentals Fully compatible with your classroom text, Schaum's highlights all the important facts you need to kw. Use Schaum's to shorten your study time--and get your best test scores! Topics include: Fundamental Concepts; Polymials; Rational Expressions; First-Degree Equations and Inequalities; Exponents, Roots, and Radicals; Second-Degree Equations and Inequalities; Systems of Equations and Inequalities; Relations and Functions; Exponential and Logarithmic Functions; and Sequences, Series, and the Bimial Theorem Schaum's Outlines--Problem Solved.
- Author BiographyRay Steege received his B.A. in mathematics from the University of Wyoming and his M.A. in mathematics from the University of Northern Colorado. The first 20 years of his teaching career were at East High School in Cheyenne, Wyoming. He continued his professional career at Laramie County Community College in Cheyenne, Wyoming for an additional 25 years prior to his retirement in 1994. Among his many achievements and honors are: past president of the Wyoming Mathematics Association of Two-Year Colleges, Wyoming Mathematics Coalition Steering Committee member, newsletter editor, and recipient of the Outstanding Faculty Member of the Physical Science Division award at the college. Kerry Bailey received his B.A. in mathematics from San Diego State University and his M.A. in mathematics from the University of Colorado. He has been teaching at Laramie County Community College in Cheyenne, Wyoming for the past 14 years. Prior to this position, he taught for 10 years at Pikes Peak Community College in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Among his achievements and honors are: current inclusion in Who's Who in The West, Wyoming Mathematics Coalition Steering Committee member, newsletter editor, and recipient of the Outstanding Faculty member of the Physical Science Division award, and corecipient of the Outstanding Faculty Member award for the entire college at Laramie County Community College.
- Author(s)Kerry Bailey,Ray Steege
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSchaum
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchaum Outline Series
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight542 g
- Width205 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.