All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title is a comprehensive review of the material covered in a college-level - Introduction to Philosophy course. The book is formatted in such a way as to present students with the essentials of the subject to supplement the regular assigned reading. It provides a valuable overview to the nature of philosophy, epistemology, the philosophy of science, metaphysics, ethics, social and political philosophy, the philosophy of religion, and aesthetics.
- Author BiographyWilliam James Earle is Professor of Philosophy, the City University of New York, Baruch College, and the Graduate Center. A former Woodrow Wilson and National Endowment for the Humanities Fellow, he has written many scholarly articles, including the article on William James in the Encyclopedia of Philosophy. He is the editor of the quarterly, The Philosophical Forum.
- Author(s)William James Earle
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication30/06/1990
- Series TitleSchaums' Humanities Social Science
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchaum Outline Series
- Content Noteglossary
- Weight412 g
- Width134 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $41.79Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.14
- AU $43.42Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $17.82Trending at AU $26.00
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.