Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.87Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaster Laplace transforms with Schaum's - the high-performance study guide. It will help you cut study time, hone problem-solving skills, and achieve your personal best on exams! Students love Schaum's Outlines because they produce results. Each year, hundreds of thousands of students improve their test scores and final grades with these indispensable study guides. Get the edge on your classmates. Use Schaum's ! If you don't have a lot of time but want to excel in class, this book helps you: brush up before tests; find answers fast; study quickly and more effectively; get the big picture without spending hours poring over lengthy textbooks. Schaum's Outlines give you the information your teachers expect you to kw in a handy and succinct format - without overwhelming you with unnecessary details. You get a complete overview of the subject. Plus, you get plenty of practice exercises to test your skill. Compatible with any classroom text, Schaum's let you study at your own pace and remind you of all the important facts you need to remember - fast! And Schaum's are so complete, they're perfect for preparing for graduate or professional exams. Inside, you will find: 450 problems, including step-by-step solutions; hundreds of additional practice problems, with answers supplied; clear explanations of applications of Laplace transforms; understandable coverage of Fourier series and the complex inversion theory. If you want top grades and a thorough understanding of Laplace transforms, this powerful study tool is the best tutor you can have!
- Author BiographyThe Late MURRAY R. SPIEGEl received the M.S degree in Physics and the Ph.D. in Mathematics from Cornell University. He had positions at Harvard University, Columbia University, Oak Ridge and Rensselaer Polytechnic Insitute, and served as a mathematical consultant at several large Companies. His last Position was professor and Chairman of mathematics at the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Hartford Graduate Center. He was interested in most branches of mathematics at the Rensselaer polytechnic Institute, Hartford Graduate Center. He was interested in most branches of mathematics, especially those which involve applications to physics and engineering problems. He was the author of numerous journal articles and 14 books on various topics in mathematics.
- Author(s)Murray R. Spiegel
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/1965
- Series TitleSchaum's Outline Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchaum Outline Series
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight433 g
- Width215 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.89
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.