All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTough Test Questions? Missed Lectures? Not Eugh Time? Fortunately, there's Schaum's. More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum'sto help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, solved problems, and practice exercises to test your skills. This Schaum's Outline gives you: 700 review questions with answers Essential information on pregnancy, labor and birth, and care of the newborn Support of all the major textbooks in the field ofmaternal-newborn nursing Fully compatible with your classroom texts, Schaum's highlights all the important facts you need to kw. Use Schaum's to shorten your study time--and get your best test scores!
- Author BiographyPatricia D. Coyne earned her B.S in Nursing from Lehman College - CUNY, her MPA in Health Care from Pace University, her MS in Nursing Education from Mercy College, and is a Ph.D. candidate in nursing at Rutgers University. She has taught nursing courses at Rockland Community College and the Cochran School of Nursing. She is a contributor to McGraw-Hill's Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination.
- Author(s)Patricia Coyne
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2000
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleSchaum's Outline Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchaum Outline Series
- Content Noteill
- Weight464 g
- Width208 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.