All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConfused by the math of business and ecomics? Problem solved. Schaum's Outline of Mathematical Methods for Business and Ecomics reviews the mathematical tools, topics, and techniques essential for success in business and ecomics today. The theory and solved problem format of each chapter provides concise explanations illustrated by examples, plus numerous problems with fully worked-out solutions. And you don't have to kw advanced math beyond what you learned high school. The pedagogy enables you to progress at your own pace and adapt the book to your own needs.
- Author BiographyEdward T. Dowling, Ph.D., (Bronx, NY) has been a Professor of Economics at Fordham University for twenty-six years. He has published several Schaum's guides as well as numerous journal articles.
- Author(s)Edward T. Dowling
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSchaums' Outline Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchaum Outline Series
- Weight603 g
- Width208 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.